- 3/4" Meter: $9.76
- 1" Meter: $18.53
- 1 1/2" Meter: $33.12
- 2" Meter: $50.65
- Up to 15,000 gallons = $3.39 per 1000 gallons
- 15,001 - 30,000 gallons = $4.20 per 1000 gallons
- 30,001 gallons and up = $5.02 per 1000 gallons
- Sewer rates for residential customers are based on winter months' average.
- Base Charge $11.70 first 1,000 gallons
- $11.70 each additional 1,000 gallons
Sewer for commercial customers are based on water usage.
Senior Discounts (Over 65)
- Water - $3.00
- Sewer - $3.00
- Drainage - $3.50
- Recycling - $2.81
Follow this link to download the Senior Discount Application Form
Your water bill also contains the Refuse Rate of $24.33 for trash, recycling and brush pick up.
Want to recycle more?
An optional 96 gallon recycle cart is available for a monthly fee of $2.87 which will appear on your water account statement. To request delivery of the recycle bin, please contact the DeSoto Water Utilities at 972.230.9627, press 7 to speak with a customer service representative. The request must be made before the close of business on Monday. The recycle cart will be delivered on Wednesday. You do not need to be present for the delivery.
To cancel the monthly fee and have the recycle cart removed, please contact the DeSoto Water Utilities department.