Fire Station # 2 Location - 206 S. Parks Dr. • Architect: Architect Design Group, Inc. (ADG) • Contractor: JC Commercial, Inc. • Project: A new Fire Station With Fire Administration offices will be constructed in the vicinity of Parks Dr. and Belt Line Rd. Upon completion of the new Fire Station, the existing Fire Station at Hampton Rd. and First St., will be removed. • Project Status: Project bids received and under review (5/18)
Accepted for construction (6/18)
Construction started (7/18)
Construction 5% complete, waterline being installed (8/18) Utilities complete, Drilling piers (9/18)
Utilities complete, Drilling piers (10/18) • Projected completion Fall 2019
2016 Water/Wastewater Renovation & Replacement Project - Phase 2 Various Locations • Engineer: Dick Perkins, P.E.
• Contractor: Raytech Services, LLC
• Project: The 2016 R & R Project includes various locations with varying degrees of deterioration of the existing clay tile sewer lines and cast iron water lines. In most cases the infrastructure is 40-50 years old. Project location is from, N. Westmoreland Rd. Water Line (St. Anne Episcopal Church North to Cedar Rapids Ln. ). Phase II will consist of Street Reconstruction of both Deborah and David Avenues. • Project Status:Construction 55% complete (Placing waterline and milling road) (5/18) Construction 75% complete (Placing waterline and milling road) (6/18) Construction 90% complete (Milling complete, Finishing concrete work) (7/18) Construction 90% complete (Milling complete, Finishing concrete work) (8/18) Construction 95% complete (Milling complete, Finishing concrete work) (9/18)
Pleasant Run Rd. and Meadows Pkwy. Traffic Signal • Engineer: Kimley Horn and Associates, Inc.
• Contractor: Durable Specialties, Inc.
• Project: The current Project consist of the improvement of Traffic Signals at the intersection of Pleasant Run Rd. and The Meadows Pkwy.
• Project Status:Construction 50% complete (5/18) Construction 50% complete (6/18) Construction 75% complete (7/18) Construction 75% complete, Waiting on Materials (8/18) Construction Complete (9/18)
Construction Complete (10/18)
• Projected Completion Summer 2018