Chattey Rd. - Pleasant Run Rd. to Belt Line Rd. Improvements • Engineer: EJES, Inc.
• Contractor: TBD
• Project: Chattey Road is an existing two-lane asphalt roadway located within a residential community. The improved roadway will be a 27’ undivided concrete roadway with curb and gutter, closed drainage, sidewalks, retaining walls, sewer line crossings, water line replacement, landscaping and lighting.
• Project Status: Design Phase at 95% completion. (9/16)
Appraisals are being completed for Right-of-Way Acquisition (10/16)
Appraisals are 20% Complete (11/16)
Appraisals are 60% Complete (12/16) Appraisals are 90% Complete (1/17) Right-of-Way Acquisition in progress (2/17)
Right-of-Way Acquisition in progress (3/17) • Construction anticipated to begin Summer 2017
Joint MCIP Project - Dallas County
• Engineer: Garver
• Contractor: TBD • Project: Pleasant Run Rd. (Westmoreland Rd. – Cockrell Hill Rd.), 2 lane concrete roadway w/curb and gutter and storm drain.
• Project Status: Pre-Design - Consultant to be selected fall 2016 (9/16)
Preparing RFQ for consultant selection (10/16)
RFQ advertised (11/16)
Waiting period after RFQ advertised (12/16) SOQ's have been submitted for review (1/17)
Garver has been selected for contract negotiations for professional services contract (2/17)
Consultant contract negotiations ongoing (3/17)
• Construction anticipated to begin Spring 2018
Fire Station #2 Relocation
• Architect: Architect Design Group, Inc. (ADG)
• Contractor: TBD
• Project: A new Fire Station With Fire Administration offices will be constructed in the vicinity of Parks Dr. and Belt Line Rd. Upon completion of the new Fire Station, the existing Fire Station at Hampton Rd. and First St., will be removed.
• Project Status: Design Phase 85% complete (9/16)
Design Phase 90% complete (10/16)
Design Phase 90% complete (11/16)
Design Phase 95% complete (12/16) Design Phase complete, Preparing Bid Documents (1/17)
• Project on Hold (3/17)
• Architect: PBK Architects, Inc.
• Contractor: 3i Contracting
• Project: The corner Theater of Town Center will be reconstructed into a "Black Box," theatre concept. This renovation will allow a variety of users to lease this area for different events including: Theatre events, receptions, dinners, etc.
• Project Status: Design Phase 90% complete (9/16)
Design Phase 100% complete Bidding slated to begin in December 2016 (11/16)
Bidding slated to begin in December (12/16) Bids were received on 1/28, Construction Contract Scheduled for City Council Approval in March (1/17)
• Construction commenced on March 13, 2017 (3/17)
• Project completion scheduled for June 2017 (3/17)
Pleasant Run Road Screening Wall
• Engineer/Contractor: Future Outdoors • Project: Screening Wall to be constructed on south side of Pleasant Run Rd. between Shadywood and Hunters Creek. • Project Status: Construction anticipated to begin Spring 2017 • Construction scheduled to start Spring 2017 (3/17)