Our solid waste contractor will pick-up the brush within ten business days, beginning the first available pickup date of having been placed at your front curb.
Alley Pick-up -
- Do not place in the street or on/behind the sidewalk
- Do not place within 5 feet of mailbox, fence or wall, water meter, telephone box, parked cars, fire hydrant, utility pole, or traffic sign
- Do not place under low hanging tree limbs or power lines
- Do not place in a vacant lot
Will be serviced on the second collection day of the week
- All bagged items, but it is not necessary to bundle the brush or limbs.