Sprinklers & Sprinkler Systems
Water Conservation Tips
Sprinklers / Sprinkler Systems
- Check sprinkler system valves periodically for leaks and keep the heads in good repair.
- Adjust the timer on automatic sprinklers according to seasonal water demands and weather conditions.
- Install a rain shut-off device on automatic sprinklers to eliminate unneeded applications.
- Make sure your sprinkler is placed so it only waters the lawn, not the pavement.
- Avoid sprinklers that spray a fine mist, which increases evaporation.