- Comprised of nine members, three each from DeSoto, Duncanville, and Cedar Hill, serving three-year terms, (term limit is six years), staggered at one appointment per city per year.
- Serves in an advisory capacity to City Council in matters pertaining to the Animal Shelter.
- Reviews basic policies, procedures, and problem areas as requested by staff.
- Recommends facility fees.
- Assists staff in determining proper recommendations concerning capital improvements and maintenance requirements.
The Tri-City Animal Shelter Board meets as needed (approximately once a quarter) at the shelter, 1150 E. Pleasant Run Road, Cedar Hill, 75104.
Code Enforcement Manager
E-Mail Charles Humphrey
Councilmember, Place 3
Email Councilmember Raphiel